All electronic mail messages sent by BattMan Energy and any files transmitted with them (“the transmission”) are confidential intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient of the transmission, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain it or any part of it.
If you have received the transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system(s).
BattMan Energy gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the transmission and accepts no responsibility for changes made after the sender has sent the transmission.
Any opinion expressed in the transmission may be personal to the author, may not necessarily reflect the opinion of BattMan Energy and may be changed without notice.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- BattMan Energy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given BattMan Energy permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in BattMan Energy legitimate interests
- BattMan Energy needs to comply with the law
We base the processing on our legitimate interest in running our daily business and being able to provide you with our services.
BattMan Energy will be guided by the following principles when processing personal data:
- We will only collect personal data for specific purposes;
- We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
- We will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will not transfer personal data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of personal data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
BattMan Energy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that BattMan Energy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.